Welcome to Resonance of Fate Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Resonance of Fate Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Main things that needs doing
- Adding appropriate images to pages. See Pages without images.
- Adding information on pages that are Stubs.
- Creating pages for Wanted Pages.
- Linking to other pages containing content that is relevant.
- Maps of every dungeon. (With the colors for each room) - In progress by Orchan & EVPointMaster, still need room connection indicators.
- Maps of every sub-dungeon within dungeons. (With the colors for each room). - In progress by Orchan & EVPointMaster, still need room connection indicators.
- Maps of the dungeon area itself, like Lucia, Forest of Idols, Silver Canyon etc. - Finished and will be uploaded together with sub-dungeon maps when they are done.
- What room items are located in, within the dungeon or sub-dungeon (Items found are already listed, but not exact room). - In progress by Orchan & EVPointMaster, need to add icons to rooms with items.
- Mission Memo Status: Explaining how the Posted, Active, Awaiting Report and Completed statuses work for missions.
- In-depth explanation of the combat system. Calculations for charge time, damage, status afflictions etc.
- Figure out how enemy HP and level correlate.
- Sometimes the player receives special drops like colored Energy Hexes at the end of the battle despite none of the enemies dropping that item. This is based on the tile and tile layout, unlock conditions are still unknown.
- Figure out how accuracy is affected by hero actions/jumping.
- Figure out how much EXP is earned.
Enemy NPC pages
- Creating pages for all Enemies and adding information like HP, Lv., habitat, item drops, body parts, resistances, weaknesses, if main body is exposed, if enemy can get airborne, if can be direct killed, behavior changes after losing certain body parts, as well as pictures.
- In the Arena, enemy HP increase every time you win the fight. Figure out how much it increases per fight.
- Categorize Enemies based on model.
- Add to general Enemy info, that if it is a Leader, it has +50% more HP.
- Random encounter change based on time of day in Neverland, test if that happens in other areas as well.
- List possible encounters on different hex types, across all chapters as well as time of day.
- Check which enemies can drop Dud Rounds.
- Guides for weapon customization.
- Guides for farming money, EXP and items.
- Listing of all Characters in Cities, Elevators and Other Locations.
- Creating a page for all Characters in Cities, Elevators and Other Locations.
- Listing of items each Shop Character is selling for each shop. Adding descriptions where needed.
- Listing of all items on the Items page, adding descriptions where needed.
- Adding stats to items when applicable. - Stats already documented by EVPointMaster, just need to be added when pages exist.
- Which body part of enemies correlate to what items.
- Check how much EXP Trainer and Lucky Charm affect drop rates and EXP earned. Also how effective it is to stack them.
- Create page for Clairvoyance item and the info it gives about the player characters depending on story progression. - Info already collected by EVPointMaster, just needs to be added when page exists.
- Pictures of characters in cutscenes.
- Pictures of miscellaneous characters.
Other things to do